Returning old vet (now noob again)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Rorekley, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Rorekley New Member

I started EQ in march of 2000 i think. i've played a ranger, a druid, a cleric, a wizard, a monk, and some necro and chanter for the lulz.

I really enjoyed the cleric, the chanter the monk the most, but not knowing how the game has changed i think i would be willing to play almost any non-point blank melee type character that was needed/useful.

Really what i'm looking for is a cool group of people to spend time and build some bond with. currently EVE takes up most of my time but life as a high-sec solo industrialist is lonely.

I haven't decided 100% to go paid and push for end game content again, but i'm hoping some cool group of people will take me in and convince me. i REALLY miss the old EQ social interaction and thats what i really want. a guild to level up with and hang out with.

I'm playing in mountain time btw.
  2. trixbro New Member

Hello,
    If you want to ease back into things, I play on a self-imposed progression guild on the Trak server. We are currently level locked at 65 and raiding elemental planes in POP. Its a no pressure family style guild that is having a lot of fun experiencing the content, doing epics, etc.. Look up Immortal Evolution website, or talk to anyone in guild on the server.
  3. Rorekley New Member

update: i've recreated most of my favorite characters on the vox server (druid, wiz, bard, monk) and will be seeking some company shortly (been somewhat tied up with family over the holidays.)

my main will be my druid (tohken). if you see her running around, please say hi.