Returning old player from back in the day

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by whitedawg, Oct 1, 2015.

1. whitedawg Lorekeeper

Hello I played EQ from day one of release loved the game back then. I had to leave game for many years due to RL stuff. I tried coming back few years ago but my computer burned out. I now have much better computer with duel monitors and ready to play game again. I would like to 4 box. I do have character mage lvl 80 but I would like to start fresh to get use to the controls and everything else since lot has changed since i was active. 4 box im looking at necro and druid for sure. who would go well with those two? Im sure ill be going solo with my 4 box for long time till i can get in higher lvl content so i will need to be able to solo anything and have little down time. What will be best server im not paying to have progression server either. im not paying to have heroic character either. I hope this game is still fairly active. its amazing eq still releasing new content. very excited to get back into EQ.
  2. Zarakii Augur

with a necro and druid im guessing you would want to stick with 2 other casters imo to optimize your group id add an enchanter for sure then its up in the air between a mage and wizard but necro pets can tank pretty dang well so wizard would do more damage for ya

that would cover assisted dps for all casters mana regen pulls/cc straight damage and all around wrecking of stuff but at the end of the day its about what you would enjoy playing so anything anyone tells you should come 2nd to that =)