Returning Monk question

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Ninjaface, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Ninjaface New Member

I apparently have a bracer item called Golden Star Wrist Wraps. It summons an item called Pouch of Quellious. Inside the pouch are 4 stacks of 100 "Summoned: Shuriken of Quellious".

I remember I used to use these as a range weapon to tag or pull mobs. But I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to use it now. When I hit range attack I get an error: You do not have a valid ranged weapon equipped.

I successfully equipped the Shuriken in my ammo slot but the bag doesn't seem to equip anywhere and I still get the error. I tried ranged and belt slot (read on some post a pouch equips in belt??). No clue, this seems poorly thought out and implemented.

Please tell me how I can use these? Thank you.

PS. One more question. Do monks have a 'gate' ability to return to bindpoint? Or do we just die LOL. Or duel and lose. Or something? (where would I find the ability in game)
  2. Visitor Augur

First question- equip at least one shuriken in ammo and one in range slot, and use Ranged attack button to pull, also available is to make a hot key with command /Autofire, which will drain your supply. If you keep the Pouch it goes in an inventory spot.
    Second at level 5 all Characters get an AA called Origin that will take you to where you started. Earlier this year all characters were upgraded to full veteran status, in the special AA list look for Throne of heroes will take you to a spot in the Guild Lobby. Monks are not a casting class and do not have a gate spell, there are options, gate potions, Bulwark of many portals, and next year during anniversary times the Drunkard's Stein (port to PoK)
  3. Ninjaface New Member

omg thanks found both appreciate your help !!!
    Is there a way to make an autofire macro button I can hotkey ? instead of typing /autofire ? thanks