Returning european player - AB or Vox?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Aradar, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Aradar New Member

Hello, I'm currently considering to start playing Everquest again. How is the Vox server? Is there a european community, or enough players online daytime gmt?
    Also, are there any family guilds recruiting new players on this server, european or both eu and us players? I'm also considering AB, but I'm afraid that most players are 90-100, and few to group with at lower lvls, is this correct?
  2. Borek-VS Augur

There's a fair amount of activity 70-80 that I see on AB; mostly within guilds, same as everywhere. I can't comment on Vox. Remember that AB has a much better ping time to Europe, although this doesn't make a large difference.
  3. Artemis-Entreri Augur

I would suggest Vox, not because I play there. But since it's just bristling with activity. I play at all hours of the day / night. Groups to be had in all level ranges. In time, Vox will become like all the other servers. Top heavy in the end game, but I don't see that happening for another couple years. So for now your best bet is here on Vox.

The community is nice, people are helpful, plenty of grouping opportunities. Lot's of guilds to pick from. I've played with people from the UK, France, Australia, Singapore, Japan, Middle East here. Some have problems with english, but they still play, get groups, an have fun doing it.

Best advice, play here for a week, get a feel for the server, while you keep your eyes peeled for the guild that best fit your style of play. Do /who all (guild name), or (level range). See which guild is more active at your playtime. Talk in general chat, ask questions. Hit up the guild recruitment boards in the guild lobby. I'm sure you will find a great place to call home.

Plenty of different styles of guilds here. Raiders, Casuals, Family, and a mix of those 3 to choose from.