Returning Bst Lord with some questions

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by stonezshade, Dec 21, 2017.

1. stonezshade New Member

I've been reading on the eq forums and there seems to be a lot of "talk" that our Ferrel swipe is doing a lot less damage combined with the round kick. Can anyone confirm or deny this? If this is the case is there any changes I should make in my spam keys or aa adjustments to max my dps. ( Im mostly a solo player boxing my chanter)

I'm also reading that the round kick is less effective than regular kick, and was wondering which you guys/gals are using? If i used regular kick (on auto) would it still activate Ferrel swipe?

I also read a post about mage summoned weapons on our pets. "are bst pets suppose to have 30% accuracy when using any weapon type besides h2h? normally my pet is sitting around 70-80% accuracy but if i give it a mage summon weapon that isnt h2h it goes down to sub 40%. " Can anyone confirm or deny this and suggest an easy alternative to to bolster up our pets?

Additionally, do you guys/gals spam extended felgia? I may be screwing up the name of the spell, the one that add's a bonus to our pet and summons the swarm pets.

Thanks for any info and suggestions, Stonez.
  2. Duhbeast Augur

How far back are you returning from? Do you use Dicho and Alel's already? I haven't tested the accuracy but the pet dmg seems right with the new proc weaps. I use feralgia because it adds the melee dmg bonus and regen (sabretooth) + a mini pet or 4, I don't spam it though. I keep sabretooth up at all times besides savage fury. I do have the extended pet AA, it's ok I guess, but not priority.
  3. Boze TLP complaint factory

Kick doing more dps than Round Kick + Feral Swipe is true only on TLP as far as I know.
  4. stonezshade New Member

Thanks for your time guys.... I'm returning from about 3 years ago. I've been back about a month now and have myself in 50% t1 EOK and 50% T2 Eok gear, roughly atm. I do use all the new spell lines but playing solo mostly, using 2 dot's with Ael's running is not a good thing for me... Pet tank, me dps :) I have about 18K aa's atm and my pet swarm is extended.
  5. stonezshade New Member

I have my boxed 105 chanter with me as well.