Returning 3 boxer gone 3 years.

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Kekenewah, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Kekenewah Journeyman

I last played 3/2016. I have 3 accounts.My original main is a 105 Wizard. I usually group him with two 105 Mages. I have logged all of them back in on Test and received a ton of refunded AA’s most notably on the Mages. I have repurchased some AA’s down to a level that I would not lose the AA’s above the cap. I am looking for pointers on what AA’s are now important for both Wizards and Mages to solo/box. I am also looking for any links to forums or threads to know which missions are good to level up with for both AA’s and to go above level 105. Also any pointers on equipment upgrades I can do as a box once I hit level 106. A new pet focus is likely to be key unless things have changed. I have recovered both my guild hall and personal house from eviction crates. I don’t think I lost anything of any value that I can recall. I will probably play on one of the new servers to just get back into the swing of things at little risk once they open.
  2. Buri Augur

I don't know enough about Mage/Wiz to answer a lot of that (even though I have an alt of each), but the standard good exp grind spot is the Gribble's missions out of Dead Hills.

The 110 pet focus earring comes from Deka the Reaper in Howling Stones. Can be hard to get to unless you can double invis. I've had friends who got it and said it's a significant upgrade.