Return to Glory (R2G) - Former Members

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by kdomg, Nov 22, 2014.

1. kdomg Journeyman

Several of us former R2G folks have joined up with Lost in Progression on Trakanon.

LiP is a very well run, organized guild. Their leaders have sterling reputations, so if you have the itch to return to EQ, you could do much worse than these folks.

LiP has beaten PoP, so era-wise it's not too far behind where we were when R2G folded.

LiPs raid numbers are healthy. Nearly full raids without a mess of boxes (ie. healthier than what we had in R2G by alot). So this isn't a plea for members. I just figured I'd share some info in case any of you wanted to continue where R2G left off, and find a good place again in the game.

Fond memories of all of you,
    Bull

P.S. my new toon name is Beerme, feel free to hit me up on Trak.
  2. Rhaistlinn New Member

This is Rhaistlin From R2G the wizard thinking about joining you guys but how would i get my toon from test to trak is that even possible? Not sure i might have a toon thats at 65 on trak but different name i think.
  3. kdomg Journeyman

Hi Rhaist, great to hear from ya!

Moving from test (or any other server) won't be possible unfortunately.

Just saw you still have your 65 toon from IE - awesome!

For anyone else - it's not difficult to get to 65 with a new toon, and I (and I'm sure other R2G folks) would definitely be willing to pitch in. Initially, you'll have a little bit of a gear hurdle, but from what I've seen so far, LiPs leaders and members are very interested in catching new folks up, so they will invest in you.