Resubbed today!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Fhiele, May 19, 2015.

1. Fhiele Augur

Congratulations DGC. You've earned my paying business again.

Ragefire is why.

When the community got excited about something, you actually listened, and moved quickly. I'm grateful for the agility you've shown so far.
  2. Jadefox Augur

Nice!
    Hope to see ya in game.
    --Jade
  3. Vaclav Augur

Wife and I are x3 ATM ourselves (with kronos stocked for months 2-3 at a minimum as well). [That's x3 total - one bot between us]

Hopefully the potential negatives don't actually end up being as much of a thing as Chicken Littles (including myself to a degree) have been worrying about.
  4. Jaxarale01 Augur

5. Manian Vineheart Lorekeeper

Subbing tomorrow morning to give Ragefire a shot.
    Fallfyres likes this.
  6. Arrk Augur

Just resubbed myself...
    Fallfyres likes this.
  7. Almir Elder

Same here, resubbing. Quit just before SoL came out so its been a looooong while since I've played. Happened across the ragefire progression server when looking up the latest on EQ Next on Reddit. Glad I did, I'm able to join from day 1 :)

Looking forward to seeing some of you around.
    Fallfyres likes this.
  8. vacid New Member

Yup they got me to resub too! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Fallfyres likes this.
  9. Batbener Augur

You are not worried about the magpocalypse that is going to be devouring every decaying skeleton and large rat in sight? I was so excited a resubbed 20 days ago for no other reason than it's going to be that awesome.
    Fallfyres likes this.
  10. Fizzle Augur

Subbed yesterday too, been staring at the Locked Ragefire since
    Fallfyres and Thewiz like this.
  11. SyDiko Augur

Resubbed this morning.

This is perfect, the GF will be at her moms for the 3-day weekend. My plan is to play from Friday night until Monday night. :)
  12. Bigz_Zupdarty Augur

subbed for 16 years straight! (almost) but I commend you all for making a return. As I have always said, no one quits EQ sometimes we just take long brakes! Welcome back to all of you!
    vacid, Indrigoth, MBear and 1 other person like this.
  13. JTJT New Member

I thought I'd leave it until a few hours before. Now getting error messages :/

Shaddup anda take my monies!

Edit: Worked it out.
    Website liked my FTP 2nd era account, but not my dirty old Vanguard era account.

Needed to clear out a stack of out of date payment sources.
  14. Reemer New Member

sub'd two accounts a few min ago
    Fallfyres likes this.
  15. Xanadas Augur

Let's just hope it doesn't take them another 5 years to make the next one once everyone stops playing after PoP on this one.
  16. Pikallo Augur

I haven't played EQ since 2004 other than a brief few weeks on Fippy but I just resubbed to be a filthy casual for a few months. Not sure I'll last very long, but the hype is admittedly a bit exciting.
    Fallfyres likes this.
  17. Thewiz Augur

Re-subbed 3 accounts. Looking forward to launch with whatever team I finally decide on, lol.
  18. Alexanders Augur

Same here welcome back to another go at TLP.
    Fallfyres likes this.
  19. kibow New Member

Me too =)

I am looking forward to healing all of you... maybe not Singe :p

Kibow
    Cleric of Time Reavers
    Fallfyres likes this.
  20. Eqplayer1999 Elder