Resolute's Elemental/Time recap video [EQ video]

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rovell, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Rovell Elder

Hi All,

It dawned on me recently when I was watching some old World of Warcraft videos I made of my old guild and pvp crew that I really cherish having something to watch when moments of nostalgia hit. We all have them and it's the reason why we come back to this great 18-year old game today.

Since I received some really nice feedback for my #OneRogue video a couple of weeks ago, I decided to make another video, this time of my guild Resolute, killing stuff in the Elemental Planes and in the Plane of Time. Just a fast 3-minute recap of our adventures to look back on in the future to remember the good times. Because of the positive feedback with the last video, I thought I'd share it here too.

Props to Vykk of MiM for inspiring me to make one of these for the guild. I used to watch his era-recap videos he did for MiM.

Hope you like it, thanks!
  2. Dandy Augur

So dope!

I've never seen a better raid montage. Hope it inspires people to be more cinematic.
    Rovell and Your_Ad_Here like this.
  3. Adonhiram Augur

Rovell, thousand bravos, I second what Dandy says, this is how a raidvideo should be. Excellent idea to use the gods as the focus point and the music underlines that. And bravo for your new panning skill, this is absolutely awesome and the illusion the camera is zooming or panning is perfect. Thank you !

I really think we should ask for an artwork section on the forums where we could post our videos, pictures and other EQ related artistic stuff to keep memories or track of what people have done for the game they love over the years.
    sifonin and Rovell like this.
  4. Rovell Elder

Thanks Dandy & Adonhiram!

Adonhiram - Yea man, I definitely implemented your suggestions and I was very pleased with the outcome so thank you for taking the time to suggest them!

It would be awesome to have a new section for this kind of stuff.
  5. Adonhiram Augur

Something for the posterity lol :cool:
  6. Atabishi Augur

You use new char models, automatic downvote !

In all seriousness, I've always disliked every single guild/raid montage video people have posted on the forums, they were all crap IMO. This one though, this one is the first good one I've seen.
    Rovell likes this.
  7. Macktruck New Member

like any other video boring and old, want a cookie?
  8. Naudee New Member

Good job. made me all tingly.
  9. Rovell Elder

Sure, have any of these? I'll even share a couple to turn that frown of yours upside down, friend.

[IMG]
  10. Adonhiram Augur

lol Rovell, well said