Requirements for unlocks?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Lifetap, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Lifetap Augur

https://web.archive.org/web/2009021...tion.sony.com/servers_profile.vm?serverId=152
    (read from bottom up)

So, this used to be a thing.
    I actually really liked the flash version, however, it is no longer a thing.

I was curious about the differences between the unlock requirements of previous progression servers and the current ones, if there are any differences.
    Awaken the Sleeper was removed as a requirement for velious -> luclin, but is everything else still the same?
  2. Lifetap Augur

Bonus for being able to see #s of raiders required to do content, I'm sure that'll be used as ammunition in someone's arguments.
  3. Machen New Member

The armor completion achievements were removed for Fippy/Vulak (except for possibly in Velious, I am not sure there.) For the vast majority of expansions on Fippy/Vulak the only requirements were to defeat every encounter that gave a systemwide message. Presumably RF/LJ will be the same.
  4. Lifetap Augur

You can see The Sleeper's progression info by changing the last 3 numbers from 152 to 153
  5. Grandma Elder

Phinny has no unlock requirements a new expansion opens every 84 days.
    Kunark opened Mar 2nd and velious will be 84 days from that date regardless if everything is beaten or not.
  6. TowerDefense Augur

This response would matter if this were the Phinegal Forums. But since it's not. It's obvious the question was in reference to RF or LJ.
  7. -wycca Augur

Nobody knows if they're all still required though. Ie, we'll hafta see if some armor is not completed by the time RF beats Velious if it will unlock or not.

In retrospect, we shoulda turned in the 1st wiz epic after we defeated PD on Ragefire, but it's sort of academic at this point.
  8. Machen New Member

Personally I'll be very surprised if they took all the armor requirements out except for just one expansion. But, it's possible I guess.

I know we did not have all 2.0's done before OoW was finished on Fippy, so I am guessing the 1.0's weren't required either.
    Sophism likes this.