Request: New cat model for BST warder

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Malbro, May 11, 2022.

1. Iven the Lunatic

Thx for your answers, this is what I already did red about but I found no origin of the term "Vah Shir".

Interesting definition. Human master with a gorilla or ogre pet might fit better then. ;) It is just plain wrong that animals cannot be sapient which does include tigers. Their brain seems to be just less complex. This would mean that most pets are enslaved and that it does not matter if a human (enchanter) does control a halfling as it's pet or a tiger.
  2. Nennius Curmudgeon

In Persian Shir can mean lion. I've no idea if the devs. knew that.
  3. Iven the Lunatic

Just checking the Akhevan language lexicon and Va does mean dark or shadow. Vah Shir could mean Dark Lion then. But maybe Vah has its own meaning like "big". As the city of Shar Vahl is designed in an oriental style the persian language would match.
    Chikkin likes this.
  4. Gherig Addicted since Aug 1st, 1998

With 64 bit there is no excuse now, to not give Barbarian's a proper Warder also ... the Polar Bear they should have had from day one, but was not used due to global file limitations, we were told.

[IMG]
  5. Ibadan Kun'Tirel Augur

Seems like a Cat-astrophe
    Chikkin likes this.
  6. Chikkin Augur

I had no idea I wanted my very own of these, until your picture!
  7. Nennius Curmudgeon

Just wait until next year when they take over. :p Polar bears grow fast. But, for now they would serve very well as watch bears and are cuddly cute. Think they could help with a local halfling infestation?
  8. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

New cat model for BST warder

Hairless!
  9. Chikkin Augur

haha, that made me laugh.

Then I thought about Austin Powers.
    Veteran_BetaTester likes this.