Request for petamorph wand

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Arkaron, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Arkaron New Member

Hello,

First of all, thank you for the work on the new RoF pet models. They are wonderfully detailed and something different for me to look at. However, I would love a petamorph wand to change my pet to the old school iksar skeleton model. As a player that loves Kunark and Iksar lore, I was excited to come back from years of retirement and find my pet was an iksar skeleton.

I loved that he removed his head funny, held his weapons at weird angles, and had a silly run animation.

Thanks for considering this. Life's just not the same without my stupid buddy.
  2. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

On the topic; I'd like to see all the old petamorph/familier marketplace items get converted into Metamorph wands that'll summon a statless familier or illusion a pet automatically.
  3. Vouivre Augur

You're asking to make petamorph items into metamorph items and I can get behind that. Causing them to summon a non stat familiar I don't get though. We need less familiars and the metamorph items already turn familiars into the illusion.
  4. Sancho Elder

Any way to make these work on charmed pets?
  5. Liliana Augur

the metamorphs already summon a no stat familiar if you have no pet/familiar, hes just asking the petamorphs to behave the same way
  6. Vouivre Augur

Ahh, I thought they just worked on familiars, not that they also could summon one.