Request for Housing Change.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Garanle, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Garanle Elder

I would like to request that housing items apply to an account, or have the ability to apply to an account. I am referring to the Idol's and Trophies that add AC and Hits, this is more a thing for the players. In this request a user would place an idol of tal in a house and anyone on that account added to full access permissions for that house would be allowed to use it in their House Items buff window

Since ROF exp is dead for those switching mains may find it tough to get people willing to go back and help out on some of the RoF or HoT stuff simply because you can do a full mission and receive 0 AA or any other benefit.

This type of change would also bring the game inline with some of its competition. The idea of an account receiving the benefit from a task completed instead of making each toon go through the same steps allows the users to focus on the parts of the experience they like.
  2. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Disagree. I don't think any "apply to the whole account" ideas are really good. If another toon on an account wants a benefit they should be going through the steps. Just my opinion though.
  3. Melanippe Augur

This is not really about "housing items", this is a request to grant power to characters that have not actually earned it. One must presume that a decision to "change mains" is the choice of the player. Therefore, one must presume that said player is aware that the choice will require time and effort to acquire any and all things necessary for the new character.

Bringing EverQuest in line with which competitors? Are you making reference to those EZMode, "instant gratification" type games with which the "gimme, gimme" mind-set gamers seems so enamored?

Just no.