Request: Disease and Corruption Focus off range

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dramez, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Dramez Journeyman

Please consider moving the Disease and Corruption focus off the range slot and maybe back to the bracers. To explain some classes had a Disease Bracer and a Poison Bracer and the range slot had the corruption focus along with improve dodge. Now you will need to get a new range if you want a disease focus because the only bracer available has Poison. These changes to the range slot were not retroactive and now we needlessly need to choose whats the least worst option.

I play a ShadowKnight who used to raid. I have an old COTF raid bracer with the Disease focus and a TDS raid range that has the corruption and Dodge 7. Now I have to make a choice of either wearing the old bracer with bad stats to continue having a disease focus or get a new group range and get Dodge 5.

TL DR - Move disease focus off the item with Improve Dodge.
  2. Kravn Augur

Improved Dodge doesn't have as large of an impact as you might think. Will likely be very worthwhile swapping out of that old raid gear into the new group gear... especially once you consider heroics etc getting bumped way up as well.
    Xanathol likes this.
  3. Cicelee Augur

It may not have as large of an impact, but nevertheless it is still an impact. Just like tanks running around with 200k plus hit points want to replace their 350 HP augment with a 375 HP augment.

Considering the past xyz expansions have had disease on bracers, I don't think this is an unreasonable request.
  4. Kravn Augur

Yes, lets re-itemize this expansion because someone doesn't want to upgrade out of 3 expansion old raid junk that is significantly less base stats than current T1 group gear.

Just upgrade and forget the Imp Dodge, seriously. Its junk anyways.
  5. Brudal Augur

6. Kravn Augur

7. Brudal Augur

the difference between improved dodge 5 and 7 is 2.7% (20.3 vs 23%). If not raiding, the 80ish heroic agility gained (if auging properly with type 5's) will more than make up the difference and benefit from more AC and hit points.