Request: Add Agent of Change for Riftseeker Sanctum

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by A player, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Captain Video Augur

I didn't say they were never played as full raids. I said (multiple times) that they didn't HAVE to be played as full raids, and I believe for the most part they were not. If your guild is killing time on a raid night and everyone is there, well then sure, if you like. The fact that your guild found them up a lot, even with a three-day respawn timer, goes to my assertion there was low demand. On Zam, the zone is clearly labelled as a group zone, not a raid zone. The King and Queen are both labelled there as "raid encounters", which from my long experience with Zam means bring as many or as few as you think fits your desired level of challenge. Now that the mechanics of those two encounters are understood (they're both exactly the same), I think the King and Queen can consistently be two- or three-grouped in-era by competent players, and you don't even need Anguish gear or epics to do it.

The original issue in this thread, and in other threads before it during other TLP cycles, is very simple: Does this zone generate enough demand, regardless of force size, to warrant an AoC? I have given my personal opinion that the answer is no, and I've given my reasoning. Others are free to disagree with me.