Repaired Key of Sand bug?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Majakian, Jan 19, 2024.

1. Majakian New Member

Just completed the task from the Repaired Key of Sand and waited the replay timer out and attempted to get the task again. Apparently, after the previous task completed, everyone's repaired key of sand disappeared after the previous task. I used the key on my box account to initiate and everyone in group had a key previous to doing this mission. Now none of us have a key in inventory.
  2. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

If you get the Oasis of Sand group adventure, everyone in the adventure loses any Repaired Key of Sand they may have. I believe that is working as intended.

I think they want everyone to have to go get a new key every time they do Oasis of Sand.

Unless I'm misunderstanding your post.
  3. Majakian New Member

Sounds like you're understanding it. What we're doing now is having all our toons get the initial task for the key but only combine 1 key at a time for it so we don't all lose the key.
  4. Majakian New Member

Seems like you're understanding what I was saying. What we're doing to avoid that loss now is only having one of us do combine for the repaired key when we're ready to request the Oasis of Sand task though we all have the parts for the key on standby.
  5. Gialana Augur

Interesting. I only had 1 character do the key quest and then request the HA for the group. But I think I'll do what Majakian said.
  6. SteamFox Augur

I found this odd too and thought that it would act like a /key or progression flag and let you request it again w/o re-doing the key. Not sure if its a bug or design choice though.