Removal of some QOL spells, but not others?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ravil, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Ravil Journeyman

I'm curious why some spells that improve quality of life were not made available to us, and others are. For example, translocate and zephyr spell lines were left in the game even though they did not exist for many expacs.

I would really like to see the addition of the group HP buffs and dmg shields. etc. added back into the game at their appropriate levels.
  2. Hendar2 Augur

I suspect it started off as an oversight. And then morphed into 'not a big deal'. I filed a bug report on these, and would be happy to have waited until the proper era.

The group buffs would have more of an impact. I'm happy to wait for their proper era.
  3. Lejaun Augur

Anyone have a list of what is and isn't in the game, spell wise? It's pretty confusing when different eras of spells are used, or when spells that are normally sold at multiple locations are only sold at one specific location on TLP or can only be made on TLP by players.
  4. Weverley Augur

I was leveling my baking yesterday before our inny kill.I'm at 135 and i was looking at patty melt and i arrive with the non-stick frying pan and discover that's it's not in game yet.Ther's suppos to be 2 vendor in jaggedpine forest which doesn't exist yet and some mark a npc in east freeport that supposedly sell the frying pan mold but he's not at the location either.Guess gonna have to find a different way to move upTo come back to the subject i know zephyr for antonica,faydwer and opus are in game.Also the surefall glade spell for yourself, for grp and for TL is in gameI heard that cleric have some rez that came later also.
  5. Gremin Augur

Pasta....
  6. Ravil Journeyman

All of the zephyrs are in game if you can get to the zone currently. I don't believe the componentless EB and Lev are in game currently. Would be really nice if they were.

I don't see how the group buffs would have much of an impact on the game, the group version of buffs are a couple levels higher and provide no extra benefit besides the fact it lets you buff the entire group for reduced amount of mana.
  7. Numiko Augur

I''m pretty sure pack Coro and pack Spirit are not classic yet they are in, so a few group buffs slipped in.
    Simone likes this.