Relentless Servant vs Remote Relentless Servant Difference?

Discussion in 'Casters' started by cgats, Oct 8, 2013.

1. cgats New Member

I've asked in game with no responses, but can anyone tell me what exactly the difference is between these two spells? I havent bought CotF spells yet, wanted to find out first. Thanks
  2. Mykaylla Augur

Relentless Servant is as per usual, summoning a servant pet at your location, that moves to your target.
    Remote Relentless Servant uses the free target system, where when you activate the spell, you get a free target ring, which, when clicked on the ground, spawns the servant directly at that location, and then moving to your attack target. There is also a 0.5 second refresh difference- remote being the slightly longer.
  3. Falos Augur

Don't bother with this spell it is junk. The brief amount of time it takes to manually target where you wish to place your remote servant fully negates any benefit you'd gain from it spawning an inch or two closer to the mob (most mages will be standing close to the mob as is)

The only use for this spell would be if pets still had push.. 2 years ago this would have been an awesome spell allowing mages to coordinate pet attacks so that they could control push in a much more effective way.No pet push though + the fact that this spell actually slows your dps = no thanks.
    Bauer likes this.