"Relaxed True Box" Broken For Me on Vaniki

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by monkymaneq, Aug 4, 2022.

1. monkymaneq New Member

Vaniki Server
    Prophecy of Ro has Launched/Released to Unlock "Relaxed True Box" (3 Accounts on 1 PC)
    ---------
    I am currently getting disconnected on both accounts at the same exact time anytime I press a key on my second account (Monk). This is what most people have deemed "Getting Trueboxed".

My Setup and Actions to trigger this:
    - 1 PC on Windows 11
    - 3 Monitors
    - 1 Character/Account Per Monitor

I got my enchanter w/ a charmed pet on my main monitor:
    1. Press 1 to cast Tash on incoming target.
    2. Press 2 to do Pet Attack
    3. I Quickly (roughly 1-2 seconds) move the mouse to second monitor
    4. Left Mouse-Click to activate my Monk's windows.
    5. Press 2 for my assist macro (EQ Macro with /assist main, /pause 3, /attack on).
    6. 50/50 Chance it disconnects me.

My plan was to box Enchanter/Cleric/Monk on 1 PC and 3 Monitors, but right now I cannot even get 2 to run. I had the EXACT same issue prior to this when I was running 1 PC and 1 Laptop to 2-box and if I ever did any action fast like trying to quickly click my heal to save my enchanter on a charm break I would get "Trueboxed". My Only fix for that issue was to purchase a VPN for the laptop.

I have zero 3rd party software running, and I truly mean none running. I am NOT trying to broadcast keys or do anything to circumvent the system. I went so far as to reinstall Windows 11, Close all web browsers, turn off anything running on my taskbar and I still get "Trueboxed" constantly.

I was playing with my dad and brother last night who are each running 3 character and they are able to spam click any actions they want on any of their 3 accounts as fast as they want and have zero issues and here I am not able to click a single action on 2 accounts within a 2-4 second time window.

Please help! :(

***Minor Update: I found that if i use ZERO macros, not even a simple '/assist main' i can play my monk very poorly and not get true boxed, but the SECOND I click any EQ macro no matter how basic or simple, boom I am dc'd. This sucks as my friends are not having this issue like me.
    Tropi likes this.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/vaniki-relaxed-truebox-is-not-working.284727/
  3. monkymaneq New Member

4. Tropi Elder

this is also happening to me im not using any broadcasting or any thing and if I press keys slowly after i tab its mostly ok but as soon as i get excited and for get to count to 2 mississippi i get DC'ed
  5. Tropi Elder

The strange thing about it is I didn't get a single dc when I was just playing on two toons; my bard and my shm im leveling them up to the group with the pally no dc the whole time using in-game socials for the shm casting malo slow and another one for canni. I had the pally there but only to toss out a heal from time to time
  6. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

We're experiencing something similar, and I know another person with same problem.

Despite being "allowed" to run 3 toons per computer, it just keeps killing every connection on our network. sometimes we go for hours, sometimes we cant even get logged back in before it happens again, culminating in a fiesta of this happening in the middle of the night last night and having to jsut go do something else, despite getting 30 levels the previous day with the same set up.

Our situation:
    computer 1: 2 toons
    computer 2: 1 toon
    computer 3: sometimes 1, sometimes 2.
    Spalderdash likes this.