Regal Band of Bathezid + SWC Multi**** Question

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by jack of all trades, Aug 13, 2018.

1. jack of all trades Elder

How exactly does the multikwuest work for the Regal Band and SWC? I've heard several different things from various people, and I'm hoping to get this answered so I don't screw up the process.

Method 1:
    Person A has the Ring. Person A turns in the ring for Person B who turns in the urn and sinew, getting the Ring and SWC back. Person B completes the same turnin for Person C who gets the ring and SWC back. Person C goes back and turns in the ring for Person A who ends up getting their ring back + the SWC.

Method 2
    Person A turns in the ring for Person B who turns in urn and Sinew, but Person A gets their ring back while Person B gets the SWC. -- I find this one to be less likely, based on how quests have worked in EQ for the greater portion of 2 decades, but it's one that folks have thrown around.

Can anyone confirm which method works for this? I'd much rather only camp the 1 Angry and be able to get everyone the SWC rather than camping 35 Angry's for all of the individuals wanting one.
  2. Kahna Augur

Method 1