Refund Link

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Slackmage, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Slackmage Apprentice

Daybreak I believe a great many of us are going to need a refund link for the preorder of the upcoming expansion if this is to be the expected reliability and level of customer service and appreciation going forward. The past acceptance and patience was met with bonuses and proof that our faith was appreciated and that our money was valued by the company, since Verant on, but now we're treated as if we're lucky to get what we do and if we don't like it oh well.
    So, make a choice, post a link for refunds if you
    1. Can't fix these constant issues in a reasonable, consistent and reliable way,
    2. Properly explain what the ongoing issue is that is causing the constant loss of up time.
    3. Or at very minimum mitigate the loss and deal with the frustration of your users in a way that at least feigns like you care about our patronage.

Hey it's back up, isn't gonna keep cutting it for a great many people much longer at this rate.
    This isn't a QQ we're cancelling post, it's a help us keep playing because we don't want to cancel post.
  2. Enchyy1 New Member

Just call your CC company, explain to them what's going on.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

What if I have disputed a charge with my bank?

If you've disputed a charge with your bank, our chargeback team will close your account and place it into a banned state until the payment is returned to us.

Yeah, not a good idea unless you really want to never play again.
    Yinla and moogs like this.