Recruiting?

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by fontaine, Feb 1, 2017.

1. fontaine Journeyman

Editing my original post.

My work schedule has finally normalized and I'm still looking for a guild. Looking for a guild with a good group of people who log-in and group and isn't a ghost town on non-raid days. But also looking for a kicka$$ raid group. Relatively drama free would be quite awesome too.

105 druid, EST based, any normal rule-set server. I welcome criticism as I'm always looking to improve my character and play style. Raid experience through TBM and T1 EoK.

Thanks and peace!
  2. Throkmorten New Member

Check out Final Empire on Povar, we have a family side with a decent raid core for when time becomes available and you could join us! PM me for details if interested!
  3. Kravn Augur

Ring of Valor on Bristlebane may be a good setup for you as well. We are an EST based guild that has both a serious hardcore raiding team, and a large casual side of the house that does optional raids as well.

Our hardcore team operates primarily on Sundays and Mondays, occasionally Tues / Weds.

Our Casual team typically has raids Thursday and Friday evenings, and is primarily raiding TBM and Tier1 EoK raids. Loot is /random.

hit up Bristle.Shredclaw for more information =)
  4. Reht The Dude abides...

I am not in RoV but used to be on Bristle and think they may be a good option.
  5. fontaine Journeyman

Ready to find a raiding guild to call home now. Updated OP.
  6. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I run a casual guild on Xegony but if you are able to get in Machin Shin on Xegony they are a great raid guild. I attend their open raids whenever they are doing them.