Recruit a Friend?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Zaxamaphone, Apr 25, 2014.

1. Zaxamaphone Augur

I just tried to send a recruit invite and it appears the function has been removed do the upcoming changes to the All Access Membership program.

Do we have an ETA when this will be reinstated and are there any changes coming to this program?

Thank you.
  2. Roshen Brand Manager

We are in the process of updating our Recruit Rewards program to match the changes to our new All Access membership. There's currently no specific ETA when the Recruit Rewards site will be back up, but the team is working on this now.
  3. Zaxamaphone Augur

Thanks Roshen. Are there any changes to the program this go around other than just the All Access stuff?
  4. Fendy Augur

I'm sure the patch message will be long and worth reading. 5 15th anniversary events will be one thing to look for.
  5. Zaxamaphone Augur

Recruit A Friend is still down and there is a new account I would like to start. I have $100 to blow buying xpac, heroic upgrade, and SC stuff. It really doesn't make much sense to roll out these changes designed to bring new players to your games, if then they can't do that, because of the changes.

Could we get any kind of estimate on when this system will be back online? It has been down for a couple of weeks now.
    Fenthen likes this.
  6. Fenthen aka Rath

I posted about this last week as well, and had no response. It seems thus far All Access is a total failure, both in billing and recruitment of new accounts / players.
  7. Roshen Brand Manager

This is tied to All Access and the team is working on fixing these things now. I have been given no specific ETA when the Recruit Rewards service will be working correctly.
  8. Fenthen aka Rath

Thanks for the reply, and you know many would like to be updated as soon as you have any news! :)
  9. Zaxamaphone Augur

Thanks Roshen for being responsive to Player requests.
  10. Zari Lorekeeper

Any idea if it'll be days, or weeks (or perhaps longer)?