recommended Fabled items

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Bher, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Bher New Member

I've recently (within the past couple of months) returned, and have an 81bst, 75 druid, 74 bard, and a 53 war. I've really enjoyed the nostalgia of leveling up and visiting some old haunts, but at the same time, I'm wanting to start to push through and max out the bst/dru/bard combo.

With Fableds hitting, is there anything out there that are worth getting for long term? I was going to camp for the bst weapon in PoF, but I wasn't sure if it was worth it anymore given the buyable weaps in bazaar these days.

That being said, I did want to go out and get a few things for the others, just wasn't sure what would be worth the time spent.
  2. Borek-VS Augur

The fabled pet weapons are worth getting, but will have a limited life span for you before they are superceded (arguably by level 80, in reality - but get them for the bard and warrior for sure).

If you want a list of fabled items: Fabled Mobs, and Fabled Pet Weapons.
  3. Enigma Maitreya Augur

I would say Fabled JBoots from Najena, Fabled Evil Eye Bag from Lower Guk are two
  4. Thash Zoner

5. Bher New Member

Thanks much yall! Are there any clicky items worth chasing?
  6. Borek-VS Augur

Interesting clickies at low levels (say, pre-85) mostly come from Kunark class armour, PoP ornate and elemental, and Anguish BPs. Things like buffs, invisible and shrink. There are higher level equivalents, of course, and some haste clickies scattered around, plus the illusion masks.
  7. beryon Augur

shik likes this.
  8. Queena_Brokenhearts Augur

Fabled Quillmane Cloak provides the Clicky Lev if needed.
  9. Lubianx Augur

10. Bher New Member

Y'all are seriously awesome. Much appreciated! I've had a blast the past couple days trying to get some of these. Camping BoT has been fun, and I was able to get my warrior to 60 so I could zone him in and get his PoF sword. Now to level him up so he can use it.
  11. Bher New Member

Oh - another question! At what level range could someone group box velious fabled raids? My bst has an avatar spear from back in the day, and I thought it'd be cool to try to get the bard and warrior one.
  12. roth Augur

Fabled Shrunken Goblin Skull Earring. That clicky will give you the third rank (of only three!) of its Item: AA line. Considering that rank 2 of it comes from the basic Shrunken Goblin Skull Earring, you will want to camp it sooner or later. Better to do it now when you can get the Fabled version.

The mob is low enough that I doubt you will gain any experience, too, so should be a simple enough affair.