Recent Events with the TBM Keys and Heroic Keys

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Donutsz12, Jul 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Donutsz12 Elder

Daybreak,

I really with you would reconsider and think of your community of members who play this game. I was one of the many who was duped by this by trading a krono for a key on several accounts.

After the first round of the bans coming out a few weeks ago, YOU sent out an email for the reversal and saying it was a warning. We all got our hand slap for it and I guess we learned our lesson. Now 2 or 3 weeks after that happened you blindside the community AGAIN with this of sending out bans and roll backs and giving yet again the community no information of what is happening.

I have spend years since 99 playing this game and seeing expansion after expansion coming out with the lack of content, bugs, constant nerfing of classes over and over again. I truly at this point in time feel you have lost touch with your player base and have no idea what we are looking for in a game and take our ideas and feedback and toss it in the trash.

The Customer Service is no longer there. Tickets are answered in weeks instead of hours. The responses if you do get them back from the ticket are so pointless when the answer to the question your asking was in the original ticket provided to you.

I have lost total respect for this game and his management as you cannot believe a single word that gets released.

At this time, All my accounts have been cancelled and all charges that I bought with those accounts that are now banned will be reversed by my bank. If you cannot provide your customers even a shred of honesty or respect you should not have done what you just did tonight.
    Gyurika Godofwar, Kikinu and me again like this.
  2. Qnyil New Member

Careful about trying to reverse charges. Obviously, dbg is on a rampage and I would bet that anyone attempting to dispute charges, will be met with proof that you logged in during the time you paid for the service, and, allegedly, violated EULA, therefore dbg has the right to ban said account without a need to refund.
    Disputing valid charges doesn't go over well with banks. Just a heads up.
  3. Kikinu New Member

Players affected by this should just walk away, this game, this company is not worth any more of your time or money. They need you, more than you need them.
    Teao and Draazen like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.