Not A Bug Rare Spawns on Vaniki

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Vicious EQ, Jun 13, 2022.

1. Vicious EQ Elder

Plain and simple rare spawns are SIGNIFICANTLY more rare on Vaniki..

Paired with the fact that Rare Mobs no longer appear on new Pick pops....its morbid.

Something is wrong. AT this pace, it would be impossible for a guild to key for some of these zones/areas before we out level them.
    Rayar, Skuz, Duder and 36 others like this.
  2. barrt New Member

Spent hours never seeing a rare yet other servers you would have seen 4 or 5. Something is broken on vaniki
    Agentbuckwald, nbkan, Lisard and 5 others like this.
  3. Goodknight New Member

We had 20-40 people in Ssra for 11 hours today and saw 3 commanders. Something is very wrong.
    nbkan, Lisard, Nakoda and 4 others like this.
  4. Slapco Fud New Member

Spawn rate of commanders in ssra is completely borked.
    nbkan, Lisard, Nakoda and 4 others like this.
  5. Raewhen Journeyman

HOURS of a full raid in SSra and we havent seen a single Commander. This is absurd.
  6. fourk_ New Member

Accurate
    Raewhen likes this.
  7. Olive Journeyman

LOL i found the same issue in a few zones. Crushbone, City of Mist, and Sebilis to name 3 that i usually see a lot more.
    nbkan, Yevea, Raewhen and 1 other person like this.
  8. Nakoda Lorekeeper

up to the top this is crazy fix it asap plx
    nbkan, Yevea and Raewhen like this.
  9. Ythera Augur

You did go from Mischief/Thornblade where there’s 50% bonus rates to Vaniki with no such bonus. Could that be contributing to the perception?
    Raewhen, Yinla and nbkan like this.
  10. PudiTangk Apprentice

On every TLP, I have regularly camped AC in OOT. On Vaniki, we went 7 hours without seeing a single AC, while clearing the whole island. I have never had it take more than 2 hours on any server.

Today we spent the entire day in Ssra farming emp keys and didn't see a Commander until the 8 hour mark.

Every groupable named I've had issues with on this server. Something is very wrong.
    nbkan and Raewhen like this.
  11. GoatMahomes New Member

It's turrrrrible
    Raewhen likes this.
  12. GetGoodNerd New Member

This thread is hilarious, you guys are hilarious, I love this thread so much, keep up the good work!
    Raewhen likes this.
  13. Koopa1 New Member

never had this big of a problem on any tlp. complete clear of com 1 & 2 in ssra for 4 hours and not 1 has spawned. huge problems with rare spawn rates. PLS FIX
    Raewhen and nbkan like this.
  14. StrikeCity New Member

Yeah this is the same issue we have been posting about since day 2 without response. Gimblox not spawning for 11 hours. Ancient Cyclops not spawning for 7 or 9 hours at a time despite the entire island being kept clear. Guilds of 70-80 people trying to farm key pieces for 6 hours and only seeing 1 key mob. Earlier in the day, it had been farmed by 3-4 groups for 5+ hours and never saw a single spawn.

It's not like it's players whining to whine. Years and years, server after server. Every experienced player can tell this is significantly broken
    Raewhen likes this.
  15. shidisu12 New Member

I have played lots of TLPs and these times all seem about right. Last TLP took me 10 hours straight to get a commander spawn. Its RNG.
    Raewhen likes this.
  16. Nakoda Lorekeeper

lets get the dev to look at this thanks clearly its an issue
    Raewhen likes this.
  17. StrikeCity New Member

Then you were doing it wrong. Never, ever, has a raid force of 80 keeping all of the spawn points down only seen one Comm of any variant in 6 hours. Ever. Any TLP.
  18. BloodF15E Assassin

I think this was why everyone was waiting to see if the server was broken or perceptions were wrong. Our guild has noticed below norms from the "hard mode" spawn rate TLPs also.
    Raewhen likes this.
  19. Vicious EQ Elder

It feels like we are being abused lol
  20. Indigo_Quarmite Augur

This is about actually normal spawn rate. Mischief was elevated spawn rates. Aradune was a full guild effort holding 3 to 5 different picks for about 30 hours to try and get like 40 to 50 keys. It is by far the hardest part of the VT keying process. It is definitely not bugged by math you provided.
    4 comms every 8 hours gets you say 10 rings/idols per 24 hours since its not a guaranteed drop. Do that over say 4 picks thats 40 keys in 24 hours. Go another 6 hours in multiple picks and you end up around 50. RNG could be a little higher or a little lower. Confirmed, not a bug. Math doesn't lie. Psst. not everyone needs a key to loot a rift.