Rare mob spawn increase

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by RebeccaM, Mar 10, 2013.

1. RebeccaM New Member

Did someone forget to turn it on? 7 hours + in and only saw name once. Is that normal for rare mob spawn increase?
  2. KC13 Augur

I've been chasing a mob for the better part of two months now. I was hoping more rare spawns would help, but I haven't seen any other of the zone's rares either.......
  3. TSR-AlexS Augur

Any particular zones?
  4. KC13 Augur

South Karana
  5. KC13 Augur

I don't know if this is related, but I just witnessed the 5 Iksar Mercenaries spawn at their regular spot in FoB, then two immediately despawned. NEVER saw this before and I'm very familiar with this zone.
  6. artofnoise Augur

Same is true in zones on Errollisi Marr... i'm in Evantil now and no one has seen a named in many hours, period.
  7. artofnoise Augur

OK, it would appear to me and from what I have heard from others that (at least in some cases) the patch and/or Fabled appearance killed the normal rare spawn increase. Anyone confirm that?
  8. Qbert Gallifreyan

You won't see any effect in SK. Every time this increased rare spawn happens, it only impacts more recent expansions (I want to say it's SoF+, but I forget the cut-off).
  9. KC13 Augur

That sucks!
  10. KC13 Augur

Further on the FoB Iksar Mercenaries, on the last spawn, minutes ago, only one spawned instead of 5. This also has never happened before.....
  11. RebeccaM New Member

8 hours straight killing place holders in Xorbb and then the name finally spawns. Thats not rare sapwn increase is it? This was on saturday night 16th on Drinal server on Xorlex the Seer. Today been at Facenibbler in Xorrb now for 4 hours with no spawn. Gave up on other... Can you guys check to see if this rare spawn increase is working please. In general chat other people have been complaining also.