Ranger skin buff

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Gladare, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Gladare Augur

I was wondering how many rangers would like our skin buff to be a copy of druid skin minus the 1hp and duration to stop confliction issues. This has already been done for beast/shaman focus and paladin/cleric aego. I wouldn't mind keeping it up at all times for battle-buffing people during raids.
  2. Tadenea Augur

been asked before, but last time aristo turned it down because of the conflict he was having with skin and clerics buff and did not want another skin to worry about
  3. Gladare Augur

I don't think that's a very good reason to make our skin buff useless (currently useless because it's never used). Anything done to the druid skin can also be done for ranger skin. The stacking issues are handled for both cleric and paladin buffs to druid skin. If the ranger skin line is going to be continued every level increase, it needs to be changed.
  4. Hiladdar Augur

As a riding ranger, we already have cloak and pred we keep up on the entire raid, strenght on specific groups melee dps group, and vail on casters where agro is an issue. I would prefer that skin be kept as is.
  5. Gladare Augur

Lol not what I expected but I guess people have a right to their opinion. No idea why anyone would willingly choose a useless spell.

In my raids, about 4 people ask for str on a regular basis. The rest prefer 2000 more hp from brell's over a few hundred attack power that's already inflated to no meaningful increase. As far as veil goes, they'd have to survive about 5-10 rounds for it to proc a 1k hate reduction. I never mem it.
  6. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Cleric Mercs make this a non issue and is much the reason why people don't fight it or don't seem to care. I'm perfectly fine having a buff vending machine and leaving it at that.
  7. Hatsee Augur

The difference is mainly that the druid buff has significant mana regen and ours right now has hp regen in a small amount.

I want a ghetto druid skin.
  8. Tuldan Lorekeeper

I want the ghetto druid skin with the mana regen added too. We use so much mana now and it would be nice to be able to have a useful spell. Otherwise discontinue the spell line.