Ranger Shawl Aug Question

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Coruth, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Raptour_MT Elder

Back to the original topic. Take the Str/Dex aug. Honestly though, at this point proc will provide a minimal bonus, just get one suited to your playstyle.

As for tanking. The difference between "CAN you tank" and "ARE you a tank" is more than just semantics. We "can" tank some stuff, given certain situations, gear, skill, group, etc. But don't confuse or argue that we "are" tanks, because we are not. A true tank class just has more tanking tools than us hands down, and we have more dps tools than a tank. Any hybrid or melee dps can tank group content and do just fine. Call yourself what every you want, but we are better at dpsing than tanking, it's just the way we are built.
  2. AB-Muvien Elder

I aprove of this :)
  3. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

Oh good grief. Does anyone know how to read anymore? Did I ever argue "we" or did I say "I"? The terms no come to mind about the differences between rangers and plate classes.
  4. lancelove Augur

Better beef up those HPs and AC son....
  5. Thraine Augur

I used to use the one that procs rune to help when im tanking, but since TBM came out, all the mobs/named are kinda gimpy so i switched to the dmg caster one to add more to my DPS
  6. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

I much preferred your sig with the sarcasm definition, good sir!
  7. torach Journeyman

I molo most of the time or pair with non tanks so I use the tank aug. I haven't tried out any of the other flavors.