Ranger Ranged Bugged? TLP

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Grimwolf, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Grimwolf New Member

Currently, I decided to play a 3 box all ranger group on Ragefire just to see how quick I can level with the ranged DPS, focusing on archery.

I setup the multibox tool to use the action bar and assigned /autofire to the 2nd slot. After I select my target main macro, I then click the assist button as normal which sends the command to the other two rangers in my group who are on autofollow. I have also verified that they are targeting the mob my main has targeted. This should have them perform a ranged attack simultaneously as my main from their bows, just like how it works with casters.

Unfortunately, it seems this only works about 50% of the time and when it does, there is major delay between when my main fires, and when the autofollowers do. Sometimes they both shoot 1-3 seconds later after my main, but sometimes they don't shoot at all. By then, the mob is on my main and we have to go into melee combat.

I am using the same short bow with +3 arrows on all 3 wood elves who have the same stats - everything is identical.

I have tried everything I can think of but wonder if anyone has experience in this and can suggest what I may be doing wrong or if it might be a bug. Thanks!