Ranger burn setup for archery

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Malbro, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Malbro Augur

Are there any burn sets for archery?

I've looked through my discs and AAs and everything seems to be for melee.

Thanks in advance.
  2. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

3. Malbro Augur

Thank you very much
  4. Gwarian New Member

That link would really depend on your playstyle.
    Are you raiding or a solo/group player?
    Example - Arbor Stalker's Coalition is when grouped with other rangers.
    But for Range, it is pretty much Pureshot/Auspice/BP-Clickie/Pack Hunt, stay in range to use jolting kicks to proc Outrider Synergy would be a basic start.
  5. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

I could be wrong, but I don't think it matters at all what kind of situation a ranger is in. The spells (besides coalition), disc, and AA use remain the same.
  6. Gwarian New Member

Yes, that is one that jumped out to me, as that would be in more of a raid or duo ranger setting. The author doesn't care for Silent Strikes, which I use quite often (on pulls or when initiating combat).
    I could be wrong, but I thought Outrider's Accuracy was for Melee bump in dmg?
  7. Derka Power Ranger

The hit damage % from outrider's accuracy boosts archery as well. Sometimes the AA descriptions are misleading.
    Gwarian and Wayylon like this.
  8. tsiawdroi TittyGOAT

Pureshot/scarlet cheetah/outrider's accuracy/spire/imbued. guardian into grp guardian (may want to work out grp guardian if bst in grp to let them go first)
    Wayylon likes this.
  9. Wayylon Augur

If not in a Raid do you go Auspice->guardian -> group guardian?

Or is Auspice+guardian both for burn 1?
  10. tsiawdroi TittyGOAT

Auspice yes. sorry i did not mention that. So auspice, pureshot/scf/outriders accuracy/imbued/spire. When oa fades, hit guardian, when that fades grp guardian (again if bst is in grp coordinating with them for gba so you don't both gba / grp guardian at same time. If in group with shaman, once shaman epic fades you can then click power glyph (if you have aa's to burn).
    Secondary mini burn: empowered blades,imbued, outriders,spire. Ideally in this you would want to swap to a dual wield set up (i currently use 1hp/1hs with the dps proc not stun or vamp proc to maximize the procs from imbued). Extra bonus, if you can time it with bard/shaman epic, bst dicho but that's for super try hards =p
    *if you do wind up using glyph during burn- is best time to use swarm pets as it basically can double the dps they will do
    Extra tip: if in raids, during scf try to get your alliance cast off on gom proc. As any mana you can save is more mana you can use later on!
    Wayylon likes this.
  11. Malbro Augur

Mostly group. Only solo is when I was doing skill ups on my abilities.
  12. Orienn TreeHugger

13. BazMule New Member

14. Loup Garou De loop de loop

Who and where is "fin's post" ?
  15. tsiawdroi TittyGOAT

are you in ranger discord?