Ranger 1.5 Epic and Heartache

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Amurruss, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Amurruss New Member

So... Doing my 1.5 at 105 (yes, yes, I know). I seem to be experiencing issues with the capture mobs dying from my riposte before I can capture them. I'm in the middle of waiting for a respawn on the Sickly Mosquito and have decided to remove all my equipment in hopes this will be of some advantage. Also, are all these mobs STILL on two hour respawn timers? Sheesh.
  2. Tereil Elder

I took off all weapons, equipped beetle eyes, turned around at about 40%, and let the mobs beat themselves to the de-aggro point. Dropped DS and spammed hails until it worked. Still took about three tries for each of those mobs.
  3. Amurruss New Member

So I hail these to capture them?
  4. Amurruss New Member

Also, any way to speed up the repop? This standing around stuff is for the birds.
  5. Tereil Elder

For some of the mobs. Sorry. Misread where you were. Attack with the net you made.
  6. Amurruss New Member

Well now I'm wondering which mobs I'm supposed to hail.
  7. Tereil Elder

Refreshing myself on the quest. Gribnik and Senvial are the beat-then-hail mobs. Have to do what I was originally saying.
  8. Thraine Augur

the mosquito and the swordfish capture mobs are the biggest bottle neck of these quests, make sure to equip your beetle eye in your off hand so you dont repost with h2h, but basically the longer you wait the more of a pain it is cause the mobs have next to no hps and you can breath on them and kill them lol

the sad thing about the epic is if you kill mobs fast youll always have Energized Effect on you .. the epic doesn't stack with that effect :(