Raid Mage

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Yimin, Jun 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yimin Augur

Raiding Mage looking for raiding guild PST or in game e-mail .I am on Drinal server but really would like to transfer off this server ......

Yimin
  2. Donutsz12 Elder

If you want drama in your guild or with other players take him.... he is fantastic at it. I give him 2 thumbs up for causing issues but thumbs down on playing a mage
  3. Roxxanna Augur

Once again......this is not how you handle things like this. If you don't get along with someone, and they decide to leave, firing parting shots like that only gives validity to their claim that they were harassed. Let it go.
  4. Forcallen Augur

I understand where you are coming from but its not your place to tell others how to handle anything, even though at this point I agree its in poor taste. But I also understand that an entire guild and server has been harassed non stop by this person for 3+ months so people are free to vent their frustration with her if they want.

Also you are assuming the post above yours if from someone in CT instead of random joe player from Drinal who played with her at some point and formed an opinion based on her public displays.
  5. Roxxanna Augur

Life lessons 101:

If someone in your group/guild/server is a negative drain on you, you don't impede the progress of them leaving. It's not rocket science.

Doesn't matter if there in guild or random player, I made no such assumptions.
    Yimin, moogs and Mintalie like this.
  6. Forcallen Augur

Like I said I agree with what you are saying but you don't have all the facts nor have you witnessed what transpired daily on the server and to what extent. So some from the guild or server might find it very satisfying to take parting shots at her regardless of if its classy or the smartest move. People handle things very differently some turn the other cheek and some hit back and I am sure some simply want to stir the pot further to continue it all on for their amusement.

The only reason I posted is you did imply that it was some one from CT posting by saying "that only gives validity to their claim that they were harassed." Some random person from the server fed up with the antics they have seen wouldn't be "validating her claims" by taking parting shots at her. They would be venting their frustrations with her publicly to get back at her for whatever wrong they see she did to their game play the last few months. And even if it was someone from CT again there are different ways in which people deal with things. So they might be so fed up with everything that they choose to vent which whether in good taste or not doesn't validate anything.
  7. Donutsz12 Elder

I am not from CT or even been guilded with them. I see the bickering in general chat.
  8. Roxxanna Augur

So what your saying, is that's it's ok for them to vent or express their opinion on what they read in general chat?
    Yimin and svann like this.
  9. Apoc Augur

Tbt he/she kind of started the venting when he made a post on the CT recruiting page about all their drama. Some things should just be left private if someone is harassing you then leave plain and simple don't make a scene. As you all know this is not a way to make friends with a new guild. No I am not in CT or even on that sever.
  10. Forcallen Augur

Absolutely, the entire server watched 3 people and their 20 alts go back and forth all day every day for months. Prior to her time in CT, during her time in CT and for months now after the fact. So I am sure people have some feelings on various topics related to her good, bad or plain just don't care.

Just as its ok for you to post your opinion and for me to post about my opinion on your opinions. I am just sick of my guild and others who had absolutely no knowledge or part of any aspect of what she claims being dragged through the mud by her. Especially when she publicly and continually attacked, provoked and played along with the person and his female friend just as nasty as they were well before, during and after her time with the guild. And then claims that at one point it may or may not have boiled over to the point she felt harassed and with no proof we as a guild should have acted or become the actual problem to her. For which she now has crusaded against for months now as if the guild is evil,did this to her and earned her passive and active attacks. Instead of her toxic relationship with those individuals being the actual problem, that she nurtured for months prior, being the issue that she lost control off after the constant back and forth escalation. God only knows what they said to each other in tells based on what they all repeatedly said to each other in public daily. But absent proof and based on their past public behavior its he said she said and neither were a victim of the circumstances imo.

No guild is perfect and when you have 70 personalities on you will never all get along or share the same view points, behaviors or styles. But her claims that she was this quiet, shy, innocent player who joined a guild and was then attacked so awfully that she had to leave for her own well being. And continues to be bothered to the point she has to leave the server is completely false. That is the farthest thing from the truth and some of us have some comments on the matter when it comes up in the public eye to maintain our guild as a wholes rep. Some try to do it with tact and some simply want to attack her back. To each their own but at least try to get a handle on what went down or what people have watched carry on for months now before commenting about how they should or shouldn't act on the matter.
  11. Donutsz12 Elder

I'm sorry Roxxanna but Yimin made it public when he/she posted that stuff. From what I can see, CT responded back for defending the rubbish and lies he/she said. I don't fault them at all but Yiman took it from CT Guild -> General Chat --> EQ Forums. He/she can't let it go and move on. I'm guessing the only reason why these post is even here is dev's removed the other one and he/she wanted to be in the spot light again.

Could Yimin polled around to different servers on his own to find a new place? Yes, and this drama would have not carried over to these boards. At this point his story and drama with it has carried over across servers making a name for them. Honestly, i think at this point he/she needs to change names if they want to continue playing as that stigma will carry around with him/her. Yimin has caused this and no one else.
  12. Mintalie Augur

There are two sides to every story. How about you stop perpetuating the drama and just let Yimin live her life? FFS, this is out of control. If you don't want her in your guild or on your server, why are you impeding her from attempting to go elsewhere? Just stop the nonsense already. We're all sick of it.
    Yimin likes this.
  13. Donutsz12 Elder

Guess what.... I'm sick of hearing it from Yimin for a long time that I can't even enjoy being in general channel without seeing 2 people go back and forth badmouthing each other. She has every right to go some place else but its the way that she did it. If she really wanted to go, she would of been talking to other guilds and making that transition without all this nonsense.
  14. Yimin Augur

Raid Mage still looking for raiding guild pst on Drinal or send in game E-mail

Yimin
  15. Donutsz12 Elder

16. Leex Pewpewer

To be fair, I had someone on Luclin I would do this to. Some people deserve it. You don't know what issues were going on except the people on that server, so to make a judgement call based off the limited information you have is kind of ignorant.

If Yim did everything they( CT/Drinal ) said, I would be on this forums too. I seen the double post it/he/she made. Not only on the CT thread ( classless ) but also a general post in the guild forums, which was the exact same thing as the post on the CT thread. You didn't see CT make a post about Yim did you?

It's funny though, the person who originally posted wasn't even that mean. Just indicated Yim had drama and isn't that talented at Mage. You didn't even respond to that person, but to the CT person. Trying to put how this person acted on them, asking if they were ok with how that person reacted..

Sounds to me like you're just trying to defend Yim, maybe it's cause you relate to her being a female in this game, maybe you've experienced being harassed because of your sex..That doesn't make this situation THAT situation.

To me, you honestly sound like a hypocrite Rox. You get upset at someone for voicing their opinion on Yim, but then you have nothing to say to Yim about their nasty post regarding CT, which I might add came first.
  17. Roxxanna Augur

Let me set the record straight. I'm not defending Yim, after the very first post, I had already made my decision on her part, she shouldn't have aired it, plain and simple, she should have just moved on. It seems like I'm not making myself clear on this, but I was just saying that this isn't the way to handle it, by either side. I don't know who's in what guild, nor do I care. If I responded to one post but not the other, then perhaps I didn't see it, or was simply too busy to reply to both, there is not hidden meaning are favoritism. Voice all the opinion you want at whoever you want, just not on a public forum. And that's not me telling anyone what to do, just an OPINION. The correct way to handle her original post (at least from the guilds perspective) is to just say goodbye and good luck, in my OPINION. And at no time did I get upset at anyone, not even at you for saying I'm a hypocrite, I simply stated my opinions, if you reading anger into it, that's your fault. But your opinion of me is duly noted.

To simplify: IN MY OPINION, all parties should have taken the moral high ground, and parted ways amicably, regardless of what's come before.
  18. Kapone New Member

/grabs popcorn
    Motherlee likes this.
  19. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Uhhh, if I'm a former employee of a company that quit/was let go and I go to public places specifically to badmouth the former employer, the company absolutely should defend itself. Should the CT folks resort to attacks? Probably not, but it's hard to blame them when they're being accused of harassment by a disgruntled ex-member who hasn't been in their guild for months.

Like some other poster said this wasn't CT starting threads about he/she, it was the other way around. And it's been happening in general chat, on these boards and even in the in game guild recruitment window. If he/she wanted to move on, like they probably should, none of that would be happening.

The individual has been in and quickly out of one of the only other raiding guild's on the server (RBB) since CT, so they don't really have any raid options left but to xfer. But given the drama, good luck finding a good referral....
  20. svann Augur

If you were sick of it for so long why didnt you just use /ignore? You perpetuated it, and still are. I submit you make yourself sick.
    Mintalie and Yimin like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.