Raid instance help MMM

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tannin Steelblade, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Tannin Steelblade Journeyman

Oldie but goodie here.

Fired up the Meldarath's Majestic Mansion raid instance to do it. Ran into a snag. I have so far Defeated Krond, Brinda and have fought 4 versions of Beakneck. 2nd floor is totaly clear of mobs now issue i am having is i cant seem to get anywhere on the 3rd floor. Both the big room elevators do not work when i click the pillar. I get a message "There is no response from that device at all. It appears to be completely shut down." Ok.. so i go to the tubes to get to the 3rd floor. When i am up there i can not get 1 single door to open. It wont even tell me they are locked or any message.

My first attempt i beat Krond, I got charmed 3 or 4 times and the slaver ran me all over.. it played havoc with the west most room elevator on my first run.. i opened up that door and the room was not even there so i dropped the instance .. and got it again. Room was there now went to kill Brinda did that but both rooms still dont work.

Am i missing something? I have clicked all doors many times to make sure i have as many Breakneck clicks i can get.. Is it bugged and do i need to wait a few days for it to reset or am i missing a switch on a wall or something that powers up the elevators/opens doors?

Thanks for any help with this.
  2. Funk Augur

It's been a long time here also, but I remember something about elevators shutting down when event is active. If it resets they should work again. Good luck on the regen clicky if that's what you are after, wish I could be more help'=)
  3. CrazyLarth Augur

Best bet is clear most of the zone, maze, glass hall upper and lower doors, then go up the elevator out the north door to breaknecks room then into the room with the tiki to spawn the rest. Once breakneck is spawned the elevators stop workin 1/2 the time.
    Anyways spawn breakneck.

Breakneck Spawn #5 - The Final Fight: this has the loot
    Prathun likes this.