Raid Cleric wish list

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Metanis, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Rogue Augur

My number 1 want is divine intervention line having the same casting range as heals
  2. CaRnon Augur

heck i would be happy if rk3 spell haste would block rk2 of the same verson of spell haste from sticking to a toon AND OR overwrite rk2 spell haste if rk3 is cast on a toon (same verson/level spell...).. I know they keep saying no to this.. but come on.. they can fix stacking issues with heal over times and such sure they could fix problem thats been around sine spell haste came out.
  3. Nylrem Augur

I honestly thought that corruption cure was the only issue...

If every raid cleric is hitting their top 3 "renewal" spells as soon as they repop, it kinda makes anything but corruption cure unnecessary.

Unless the event has some dot that you DON'T want to cure, of course, then you can't use your best heals.
  4. Starla Elder

I saw "cleric wish list" so I figured it would be perfect place for me to post.

I would like some class defining abilities that ONLY us clerics can have. :D

1. This one was mentioned..... I would like a AE rezz for out of combat so the raid can get up fast after a wipe. The orginal poster described the scene perfectly as to why it is a good idea. lol

2. I have the divine rezz which it is nice due to being rezzed with full mana and health but what makes it even nicer is that it is casted instantly during a event. I would like to see us get a rezz that we can rezz like the divine rezz but not with full mana or health but has the instant ability and so as not to make it over powering, maybe put a sorta long recast time on it.
  5. Audigy Elder

I thought us clerics had a class defining ability, say like healing tanks were other classes can not. Try asking a guild to run a raid with just druid and shamans.

I find it hard that people will still ask for AE rez when I seen an answer so many times over and over again ...

Divine Rez when used right can make or break a wipe on a raid. Adding more just takes away the death penalty to a raid to fix stupid play
  6. Ardin Elder

guilds hire clerics because of lack of druid and shamans.
  7. Mykaylla Augur

You were at fan faire though! They said they want to do an AE rez, but need code support.

The roughest thing about raiding with zero clerics would be the lack of spell haste- that has a huge effect on the shaman, druids, wizards, mages, necromancers, and enchanters (when DPSing, not so much with *most* CC abilities), followed by lack of AC buffs (paladins can do symbol and aegolism lines, druids still do skin, you'd be stuck with umbra from enchanters), Shining, third spire, and splash healing.

That's not a complaint, by the way- parity doesn't bother me at all, but the idea of needing 12 clerics, et cetera, is really based around tradition.
  8. Kegwell Lurker since '99

Increase range of Third Spire and Focused Regeneration.
    Starla likes this.