Ragefire Rotation Discussion

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Abracadabra, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Esper Augur

I do not think you know what you are talking about. There is no "necro" mob. There is Draco which she screwed with the pull on. There were about 20 trash mobs over the course of us being there. Just because you looked at track 1 time in the 30 or so minutes we were there and only saw 2 just goes to show you have a very limited view of what happened.
  2. RangerBent New Member

I wouldn't trust these guys they just fabricated a story about breeze that is a lie. I aggroed the a Gorilla and she charmed it off of me right before i died.
  3. RangerBent New Member

you knew i meant Draco. My god you are insane. this is just a game and you'r willing to create stories to discredit another player but its not true BECAUSE i was there . THere was no 20 mobs on track you. First you tried to say breeze was charming mobs around she charmed the gorilla off of me and she broke invis and your guild insttantly killed it. I sat there next to her telling her thank you for the next 10 mins until she movef to the temple . I really hope that your not an adult.
  4. Aekold Augur

So the story is that you were in zone to gawk, but apparently casting camouflage/chewing a cloudy potion/getting an invis from a 'friend' was too hard? I'm really not interested in having a debate with a new forum account created to lie. If you're going to make up tall tales, don't make yourself look completely incompetent as a justification for the events in the story.
  5. RangerBent New Member

the gorilla had just spawned and got me. ur making up this whole story. If ur guild lied about this I will talk to any GM in game and tell them ur lying.
  6. Esper Augur

You do not seem very bright or just too young to realize your naivete. You realize that these mobs were spawning the whole time we were there? No there were not 20 mobs on track, there were 2 or 3, they died and a few more spawned, and a few more over the course of our time there. The zone is fluid, not static, things do respawn and not always all at once.
  7. Uliadyen1337 Journeyman

Well, we sure as f*** know you're not an adult. You can't even defend yourself using halfway decent sentences.

You can tell a GM anything you want. It doesn't take away from the fact that Breeze was there and attempting to cause issues.

You can't be bothered to invis and NOT aggro a mob? Or you know, DIE so you don't train anyone? That would have been the sensible thing to do.

F**king rangers- screwing stuff up since '99.
  8. RangerBent New Member

you already proved to be a liar. I zoned in and I track the whole zone only 3 mobs were up. The gorilla spawned as i was going toward the temple and you lied and said breeze was messing with your draco pull, LIars. I aggroed the gorilla and she got it off me with charm.
  9. Esper Augur

Oy vey, the stupid, it hurts. If you zoned in and Draco was up you missed the first 10-20 minutes because Draco spawned after we cleared a lot of trash.
  10. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

We got trained by the GL of RoE I think it was in pofear a couple of nights ago actually. 5 or 6 of us sitting at the fetid house killing roamers waiting on respawns and they run multiple mobs into us, drop them onto our group and run off. Is Breeze the gl? I just remember doing a /guildstatus, seeing leader and ooc'ing about such great behavior from a GL.

Then again it's all par for the course in the planes.
  11. RangerBent New Member

Fabricated lie. if twisted legacy said this to a GM i will talk to you in game because this is a lie. Don't ever trust twisted legacy stories.
  12. Banuvan Augur

Is it bad that I find the fact that RF can't figure out a simple rotation of mobs absolutely hilarious and so very pathetic at the same time? Keep on being classy RF. It provides me great reading material and is better than the funnies in the paper!
  13. Porygon Augur

She got really mad when CAF out dps'd ROE on maestro, advised she was petitioning us for KS'ing...

I wouldn't be to confidant in a guild who's leader doesn't even understand the rules of the server :/
  14. Banuvan Augur

Hmmmm. Why is anybody worried about Maestro at all? Maybe he should go on the rotation to sort all this out!
  15. Porygon Augur

"Ragefire" actually has spoken and come up with a rotation. In fact 80% of the guilds present are in agreement. The only 2 that refuses to agree are the ones who went behind everyone else's back to get the original rotation endorsed and are constantly making changes to it without notifying anyone...

So it's clearly not "ragefire" ... It's a few individuals that are ruining it.
  16. Banuvan Augur

Hmmm, they went behind everybodies back because they were presented with an option and was told that was the only option. Seems they played TL better than TL tried to play the entire server. So, which rotation are you using right now? Is it theirs or this other one? Also, since they got DBG to sign off on it wouldnt' that mean they went the about things the proper way instead of trying to strongarm the entire server like TL did with their proposal and use it or lose it idea?

Let the hilarity ensue.
  17. Tweene Augur

So what have you killed? Fire beetles? You're screaming for a rotation yet you haven't even attempted any of the raid scene mobs. Bee's is a raid mob with raid mob mechanics. Why were you unable to kill bee's after months? You could have but you didn't?

You have no integrity with how you flop sides. One minute your leaving the server because of TL and now you're holding their hand. I was actually looking forward to seeing you guys get a chance like RoE, but now I could care less what happens to your guild.
  18. iMugatu Elder

Considering I am the one who pulled Dracoliche and had Breeze interfere with me bringing it to camp, you can kiss my with this comment. I don't care if she charmed a monkey to save you or not. Her messing with Draco when I had it agro'ed and incoming had nothing to do with you, unless of course, you are Breeze, which would make a lot of sense.

edit: forgot a comma

edit2: You act like I need to make stuff up to make Breeze look bad. Ask anybody who has raided in the Planes who the most prolific trainer is and they will tell you Breeze or maybe Fulkjoo.

edit3: Why would I report this to a GM? She didn't break any rules. Are you mentally stable?
  19. Banuvan Augur

Hmmmm, is that against the rules? I haven't really scoured the RF rotation as you guys can't seem to figure anything solid out. Is taking a mob that's been pulled against DBGs rules? Last I checked it wasn't. Is there something DBG approved or are you talking about the ethical and/or moral side of this?
  20. iMugatu Elder

I edited my last post but this came in before the edit so I'll respond.

No it's not against the rules. She didn't train us. Hell I wish she had so we didn't have to keep pulling the stragglers. I don't even care that she charmed a monkey. If we have 60+ and can't use dispel on a mob right next to us then we don't deserve it.

I was responding to somebody who was calling Breeze out for not 'pushing her button' to bring out 72 to contest the FFA CT. They said she was in the zone earlier in the day and I was saying that she was in the zone DURING our CT raid, yet nobody showed up. It's not like we were quick about it either. It took us forever to engage CT.

At which point this crazy person with grade school level grammar comes in and makes 15 posts calling us liars and that he/she wants to talk to GMs about us. LOL