Ragefire - OoW - Dropable spell

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Yanster, May 15, 2018.

1. Yanster Augur

How do you make spell dropable and allow a player to Bazaar selling those .

Like 50 spells in Bazaar , all sold by 1 person .
  2. malaki Augur

The spells you get after turning in a rune are tradeable. So you can get the same spell repeatedly if you trade it away before turning in the next rune.
  3. Yanster Augur

So . Hand in , get spell , dont memorise it , trade or bazaar .
    Nice . Thx
  4. Accipiter Old Timer

This happened on Phinny as well. People had 20+ copies of the most-wanted spells. I'm not a conspiracy buff, but they had a suspiciously large number of these spells very early on. That's a lot of glowing/greater runes for one person or even one guild. Lots of those traders also have 20+ copies of those spells to this day because they were greedy.
  5. Golgothird Journeyman

Uh...it's not "suspicious", and it's not a "conspiracy". Glowing runes a) drop all the time in RSS, especially at the Riftseeker camp, b) drop from MPG group trials, c) drop like candy from MPG raid trials. I especially like the pejorative use of the word "greedy" to describe the very basic and reasonable step of farming something valuable and selling it, as if there was anything remotely wrong with that.

So yes, it would be perfectly logical to say...assign all the glowings to one cleric so they can get Hand of Conviction for the entire guild without everyone having to turn in 5 wasted runes on garbage spells. Ten seconds on the Omens of War Spells quest page on allakhazam would explain exactly how this works. This has been public information for over a decade.
  6. Accipiter Old Timer

Try to pay attention. The traders that still have those spells for sale, two expansions later, had their prices too high and now they are stuck with those spells. They were the greedy ones. There's nothing wrong with the approach of turning in runes, trading them off, then turning in another rune. I never said that. But thanks, New Member.

I turned in runes for 10 characters on Phinny. I have a pretty good idea how it works. Thanks again, though, New Member.
  7. trollivesmatter Journeyman

Well, you did imply that there was some kind of shady going on though....

"This happened on Phinny as well. People had 20+ copies of the most-wanted spells. I'm not a conspiracy buff, but they had a suspiciously large number of these spells very early on. That's a lot of glowing/greater runes for one person or even one guild. "

"There's nothing wrong with the approach of turning in runes, trading them off, then turning in another rune. I never said that. But thanks, New Member. "

"Try to pay attention."

Unless you have a different definition of suspicious than the rest of the world.
  8. Golgothird Journeyman

Really? That's the best you have? Trying to belittle someone by implying they're a newbie? As though you're somehow better? Feeble

Been playing this game since 1999. The fact that the account I last logged in as is one of my newer ones means precisely nothing. The reason I'm logged in on this account is because it happened to be the last one I logged in to in order to update a payment method.

Wannabe elitism is quite boring. No need to waste any more time on you.