Ragefire Necromancer Channel password locked

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Caterwail, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Caterwail New Member

Ragefire Necromancer Channel is still password locked.
    I put in a petition and got the oh so helpful auto-response stating to put it in a bugreport which luckily also included a hyperlink...that doesn't work.
    https://dgcissuetracker.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa
    Of course the petition was immediately closed and the channel is still password locked.
  2. Caterwail New Member

These are what I received via email.
    Redirection to another department via auto-reply then redirection to another department by a GM.
    And told that to make a bug report I have to create a login to the bug tracker site because it is not linked to the EQ account.
    It should have included "Your money is important to us but not your issues. We hope we have made the process inconvenient enough so you shut the hell up with your complaints and issues. Have a wonderful day"

Your request (18038) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

GM Dunbar (Daybreak Games)
    Mar 28, 1:19 PM
    Greetings Diesgusting,

This is GM Dunbar. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. Please submit a bug report at https://dgcissuetracker.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa and our developers will take a look at this issue and make any necessary corrections as soon as possible. You will not receive a reply from our Development team, but each bug report is looked into by them.

Although this issue tracker site is the designated site for your developers to track issues; it is not linked to your game account. You will therefore need to register on the site to post your bug. I recommend not using the same User Name and Password that you use for your Daybreak play account; or any other account for that matter. As The Development team will be responsible for future changes and bug fixes regarding this issue, Customer Service will not be able to assist you with bypassing this issue or make any reimbursements as any fixes for this will need to come from a developmental level. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

I also encourage you to post on the official game forums. The developers often look to the forums for feedback on game content and you may rally support from other players there too; which often helps your case with the developers. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again. Have a great day and thank you for playing EverQuest!

For your convenience, I'm going to go ahead and include a direct link to our forums
    [EverQuest Discussion Boards]
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php

Safe travels,
    GM Dunbar
    Daybreak Games

!
    !
    CS Admin (Daybreak Games)
    Mar 27, 11:41 AM
    Please be aware. This is a courtesy auto-response based on the category you selected. We hope the below may help to answer your question so that you do not need to wait for a response from a live person. If this does not address your issue, please respond back to the ticket and we will assist you as fast as humanly possible.
    If you are reporting a bug, please post it at https://dgcissuetracker.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa
    This is the most efficient way to get it in front of the Development Team for any potential changes to the game.
    If you are petitioning about a rename, please note that CS does not offer name changes. However, you may purchase a ‘Bottle of Amnesia’ in the /Marketplace for 1,500 Daybreak Cash to accomplish this goal.
    For all other character issues, please be sure to include the exact name of any spells, skills or abilities that are of concern to you and how they should theoretically work.
    Thank you for taking the time to update any needed information. A Game Master will be addressing your issue as fast as humanly possible.
    If you are receiving a response that has nothing to do with your issue, it’s because you picked a category when placing your ticket that is not relevant to your issue.
    Sincerely,
    EverQuest Management
    Daybreak Games

Mar 27, 11:41 AM
    I am trying to enter Global Necromancer chat but it fails as there is a password on the channel