Not A Bug Ragefire: Mysterious Presence Missing Items?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by FrankTheNotTank, Mar 1, 2023.

1. FrankTheNotTank Journeyman

A recent patch added the ability to buy powersources, currency, and other things from the overseer vendor in POK.

During TDS, players on Ragefire could buy previous expansion (cotf) group currency. COTF Did not offer new power sources, but the next best to buy was the Xorbb powersource from Rain of Fear.

Several people expected the vendor would offer archtype powersources from TDS, the geostone for tanks, the ocean stone for healers, etc., once The Broken Mirror launched. That was a few days ago. Ragefire players can buy TDS group currency - pieces of eight - but not the powersources.

Is this intended behaviour? Or is something broken and needs fixing?
  2. FrankTheNotTank Journeyman

So, this is flagged as not a bug.

Is there any sort of elaboration y'all can shed? Can we expect only random parts of expansions to show up on the vendor at different intervals? Information so people can appropriately set expectations would be greatly appreciated
  3. FrankTheNotTank Journeyman

No? yes?

Any information you Devs wanna shed to the players here? We're trying to understand. But being told "not a problem" without any content is honestly kind of insulting. Y'all are better than that.

While there's tons of threads daily, no doubt, Devs gotta manage expectations to their bosses on the daily. Is it so hard to explain your own patch notes so your players have the ability to understand where to place there expectations?

I'd hate for devs to be told, "yeah, you'll totally be paid for the job you're doing", and 7 months later still not be paid, ask about it and hear "Yeah, payroll is working as intended, you'll get your wages, don't worry."

WHEN? There are bills to pay. This literally takes 10 seconds.
  4. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

My Assumption is: Powersources will become available as a new powersource is introduced.

As such, the TDS powersources will not be on the vendor until Ring of Scale.