Ragefire/Lockjaw Kunark Poll Results

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Aristo, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Skipper Augur

Or even a better plan is doing what they are doing.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Then ban those 51+ from classic zones or nerf the exp in classic zones for those level 51+ the same as they did with RoF at 101. Let those who still want to do classic not be hindered by those who leveled up higher than classic and are monopolising classic camps.

The second Kunark is unlocked, classic is tainted.
    Fallfyres and Tharrg like this.
  3. Tharrg Augur

Since Daybreak has decided that the original vote no longer matters and any subsequent votes can be ignored I suggest we do away with the first vote and go straight to a locked expansion plan. It no longer matters if its going to be 1 month, 3 month or instant expansion unlocks but once we hit Luclin Or POP we stop and never again unlock expansions. This is in the spirit of the current recent events that have shown that the players choices dont really matter anyway. By removing the options of future expansions those who wish for only unlocks can go ahead and go back to live servers or Lockjaw where they will be welcomed with open arms as they plow their way through the content using their box armies. In the mean time the revenue at Daybreak will dramatically increase as a locked server is what every wanted anyway, when you look at the original data.. Maximum Nostaligia got 60% and level Cap Bias got 10%... so together that means over 70% wanted locked servers. Come on Daybreak we know you really want to do it.
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  4. Tarrin Augur

The only precedent set was that they followed exactly what they said they would do 3 weeks before the server launched.

Stop your over the top doom and gloom. Now the servers more accurately reflect the population.
  5. Tharrg Augur

5 Mages for every 1 member of another class... Top guilds Ks'ing through use of "legal" 3p programs ... and people like you defending it. Yeah I guess it does reflect the population... we get reemed in game and now out of game too. Yay!!
    Slayan likes this.
  6. Tharrg Augur

or even better.. do what he vote said.... keep it 6month. I dont care if people want to fake a majority.. there was no majority option.. you had 3 choices... not 1 choice and the combo of the other 2..... you had 3 choices... you should have to live with what the players asked which was 6months. Compromise tells me and everyone else that we dont count.. and with Holly saying it as well.. it guarantees that we will no longer have any actual say in votes... when the vote happens we can now conclude that if the vote for unlocking Kunark is a NO.. Daybreak will unlock anyway because "thats what the majority want"
    even if they dont vote that way.
    Rhiyannon and Slayan like this.
  7. Talab New Member

But the real question is what if the mage armies go to Lockjaw, Farmers can go that way as well.

Just an idea
  8. Tharrg Augur

Ill try to reply again but looks like my posts and topics are on a delete spree... guess im ticking people off. That is a big fear and why Lockjaw players are screaming to not have transfers.
    Slayan likes this.
  9. Tharrg Augur

We need to request for Ragefire to be moved to a locked expansion model that doesnt unlock after POP... since the votes no longer matter, why even stick with the first one.
    Rhiyannon and Slayan like this.
  10. Templeton Augur

You mean the paying people who won the vote and yet STILL have to move server, leaving behind guild, names, and extended friends, to get the progression rate that they want to see?

Yep, amazing indeed.
    Rhiyannon, Yinla, Tharrg and 2 others like this.
  11. Slayan Journeyman

ROLF it doesn't surprise me that even though both servers voted to keep it at 6 months that DBG is once again bending over backwards to kiss the raiders butts, its been happening since the game was launched They kiss so much of their butts that they must have a chiropractor on staff at the office for adjustments.
    You knew that you were going to do this so why didn't you launch the 2 servers at the same time with one being the 6 months as advertised and one for the "I have to get to lvl 50 in a day" people so we could pick then and not have to do this transfer crap.
    I'm sure your going to pull this crap with the EQ2 progression servers so why not tell us upfront that your going to change the rules mid stream
  12. Fallfyres Augur

---------------
    Not directed at you Simone but omfg ...a third server? Three servers with a framework of the three main playstyles: a) the currency-workers/err/rushers, the not-really nostalgia crowd/not-casual players, and one with long expansion unlocks set up with definite dates and NO FURTHER VOTING ...yes, yes they should have already. You know,three servers, in Plan A prior to the launch. We won't even address Plan B or C (*cause those weren't actually on paper at that point and thats obvious.)

Yet here we are: duct tape again. Anyone remember their parents splicing those old audio reel-to-reels...thats the mental image I get from all of this, except instead of clear 3m tape, its that fugly silver color.
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  13. Slayan Journeyman

Yes why should I transfer to LJ , I didn't want a transfer if they would have launched both servers the same day with one with the rule set that was posted at start and one with the well kiss the raiders butts server then we could have picked then
  14. Chanaluss Can spell Doljonijiarnimorinar, Iqthinxa Karnkvi

literally 50% of the eligible voters voted for earlier access to kunark. how is that bending over backwards to raiders?
  15. Tharrg Augur

because the vote wasnt for majority.. it was for the 3 posted options.. 1 of those won the other 2 lost... they instead are taking 1 of the loosers options to be the winner... leaving the winner and the other looser as loosers. This is why its bending over to raiders. You dont do votes and then have them be meaningless... People are on here upset because of this... If 6months had won and that was that.. you would have some compaints but thats it... not 600+ posts that are screaming.....
    Rhiyannon and Friday like this.
  16. sihpa Augur

Another thing that concerns me is the no transfer issue once the servers timelines are no longer synchronized. I may accidentally end up on the ghost town server while still having the desire to actually do all the expansions.

However there are a ton of people claiming they'll simply quit altogether once progression reaches a certain point.. So which server is going to have the quitters and which will be in it until we've caught up to live? The 6 month server or the sped up version? Where are the people going to be who're in this for the long haul?

I wasnt even worried about this prior to these results coming out because I knew I could jump ship once one stopped progressing.
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  17. Tharrg Augur

Just look at Fippy and Vulak... doesnt really matter.. both end up dead eventually
  18. sihpa Augur

Fippy and Vulak were more about griefing and content blocking than anything else as far as I can tell. In an environment like that of course they'd stagnate and fail.. but that was a communities decision.

The only time I played on a TLP previously was on the Combine and we went the distance. I'd like to think it can happen again.
  19. Tharrg Augur

But those same guilds that blocked and griefied on FIppy and Vulak are the ones on Rage doing the same thing... Combine was a great idea.. before the introduction of Pay to Win Boxing progams and Kronos that you can sell on websites for cash...
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  20. sihpa Augur

Still id like to see something official about transfers down the road since I had also read that once a desynch happens, you cant transfer from a more progressed server to one that is not as far along progressionwise. To my knowledge nothing has been said the other way around about going from a less progressed one to another server that has more expansions unlocked.

Perhaps im miss remembering... time to search!