RAF exp still in?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Zigie, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Zigie Journeyman

I saw that beta recruit rewards were going away. Someone sent me a link that had claimed the RAF exp was nulled when EQ went F2P some time ago. But then I talk to guildmates and they all say they haven't noticed any EXP changes on their RAF toons, they still group and both people still get bonuses.

So with the recruit rewards going away will that effect RAF exp, was that a separate other program? Is it still in? Will people forever be given EXP bonuses from RAF?

I might have a recruited account from a few years back, If I log him back in and buy him all-access for a month will I still get the exp bonuses across both accounts? Might be good to make an alt on main account and PL both main account alt and recruit alt at the same time to get 2-3X the exp if that is still a thing.

Anyone know for sure?
  2. Derd Augur

The new raf program had nothing to do with the old. Old raf xp still working but I have never let the account lapse. It supposedly works if you re sub but someone who has done that would have to chime in.
  3. Numiko Augur

mine is still working on the two RaF accounts I have.