Race Change Tokens Gone from DBG Shop

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Taemek, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Taemek Lorekeeper

I may have missed it somewhere, but why is there no option to buy these any more? I wanted to buy 2 of them today after I found out they fixed the issues with deletion of all spells on use, however, no tokens in the store?

Is there another way to do it now?
  2. svann Augur

they have issues..
  3. Aurastrider Augur

I am guessing after the TLP issue where people were getting something like 150k PP after doing a race change they pulled them to investigate things and make sure this is fixed so it does not happen any longer. It should be temporary assuming they can identify the issue and fix it.
  4. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

I see the Race Change Scrolls right now on Phinigel (TLP)
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Checking in to say I can see them for sale on live servers. Try using the search and type in race - sometimes things get hidden.
  6. Sultan Elder

I have checked multiple times over the last few days since the last patch on Corinav for the race change tokens and nothing, they do not exist on Corinav Marketplace at all.
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Oh your on Corinav! Well this was posted by Devs under the TLP forums on Monday:

We received reports that some characters on Coirnav were losing spells when race changing, so we removed the item from the Marketplace while we look into / resolve the problem. Sorry for the inconvenience. It should be back soon(tm).
  8. Bigfan Augur

I did a race change before this patch, cleric lost dichotomic and all 106-110 spells.