Race Change potions

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Helgate, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Helgate New Member

Does Station Store Race change potions reset factions? For example if I had destroyed my faction with OT on my DE SK, and I race changed to a Troll SK would the OT faction be reset to indifferent or would I still be KOS?

Second example: KOS to OT DE Cleric race changes to HIE, then race changes back to DE would my faction in OT be reset to indifferent to OT?
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

3. Helgate New Member

Thanks Cats, That helps a bit. However it still leaves quite a few unanswered questions.

also be noted, that using a transmogrification scroll will not clear your current factions, nor will it allow you to set your character's base starting stats (these will be set to the default for your new race/class/deity), however, your new race/deity will alter the way certain NPCs perceive you. In such cases some faction work may be required in order to renew old alliances or to form new ones.

• A charming personality and a winning smile will only get you so far. If you really wish to earn the trust of your new kinsmen, you'll need to either impress them by slaying their enemies or run quests to improve your faction with them.

It sounds like a it's a re-skin and not an actual race change aside from the deity specific change.

Either way, it's not worth $25.00 - $50.00 when the only benefit a skin change. VS has no slay enemy component outside of a raid guild and Rottgrime is KOS.