Quick Questions

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Mektosna1, May 16, 2015.

1. Mektosna1 New Member

If anyone has a moment, I could use some help on a couple of questions

1. My subscribed account can have multiple Characters, can they be on different servers or does everyone need to be on the same server?
    2. My subscribed account has a "shared bank" feature to spread gear between characters, is there a way to share the in-game money as well?

Thanks!
  2. Barton The Mischievous

1) they can be on multiple servers, you get a numbered allotment of slots per server.

2) Yes under the slots to share bags there should be a small platinum coin and a place to put platinum to share with your other characters
  3. Mektosna1 New Member

Thanks you
  4. Behee Augur

Also, you get more character slots if you subscribe to the game (All-Access). You can also buy more character slots -- 3 more using the Daybreak Store, and another 3 using tribute (on a new account, this will take a while).

The shared bank for items and platinum is between characters on the same server, so you have a shared bank on each server.
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I think you mean another three using Loyalty points at the loyalty vendor. At least I have never heard of buying them with Trib.. I could be wrong.
    moogs likes this.
  6. moogs Augur

Loyalty crowns, yes. Tribute points, no.