Quick question for returning player!

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by TheFilthyBeaver, Mar 16, 2017.

1. TheFilthyBeaver New Member

Hello all!

its been years since ive played live, i tinker on P99 from time to time just for a fun time sink

With the level 85 boosts I would like to make something that can just slaughter old content for giggles and grins. Which class would be best for it is my question though? And how far into content could a boosted 85 character take me progression wise, i have literally 10 accounts from over the years and still have access to them all, but i kinda want to just solo some stuff for the sake of soloing it and relaxing i guess lol

thanks for any insight!
  2. Vizula-Emarr Elder

It really depends what old content you'd like to do, but who could get the furthest? I would probably say Ranger, Paladin or Bst. For raid and cant have a merc situations anyways. I would say Ranger would best suite what your looking to do.
  3. filthybeaver New Member

Honestly I just want to start from vanilla and massacre vox, phinny, work to kunark, hit those targets, velious etc and just work my way up. Beasty could be a ton of fun but i dont think it has any real aoe to let stuff stack on me then mow it down, right?
    I thought about Beasty, Ranger or SK for just tooling around and seeing what happens
  4. Inictus Elder

You won't be able to do Naggy and Vox FYI. If you are over level 52, if you go to engage them in combat, you'll be teleported away.
  5. Geroblue Augur

Frost giants go down to 85 HC easily. Even the named ones. They are gray at that player character level.So do the lost souls in Natimbi.
  6. Anhari Augur

I took an 85 on test and did his cleric Epic 1.0 solo/molo. didn't have any problems killing Ragefire. Not sure about 1.5 or 2.0/2.5 but I think you should be able to get into a guild and/or groups to do the latter content. (Raids are required for 2.0/2.5)