Quick armor question

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Mokumara, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Mokumara Elder

Hey all!

So my groups consists of 98 SK, 86 Enc, and 80 Mage. All 3 are full access atm, but only SK will be like lv100+

I've noticed defiant armor stops at the "Elaborate" lv70-80.

What would be my next best choice in gear out my group? Currently I've been doing a lot of "Fear itself" and have been doing most the work on my SK just killing like 3-4 things at once and killing names pretty easy. Should I take the route of gearing through HoT or should I just jump to VoA and start doing 95+ gear.

Thanks!
  2. Thoxsel Djess' Pet Warrior

I would try to get the highest level gear you can wear in general. However, as the other classes are substantially lower level than you they will likely not helping you much if you start killing higher level content (resists etc). So it could be very slow and tedious although rewarding when you manage to kill something and get some good loot out of it.

I would pick a zone you can continue to demolish quite easily and net the most xp out of per hour in an attempt to get the others a bit caught up before moving on to the next set of content. Then once they are yes definitely hit up voa and beyond depending on your level and ability.
    Mokumara likes this.
  3. Mokumara Elder

That sounds pretty simple. I guess I will try and jump over HoT. I feel like the gear will be more long lasting if I can try and drop stuff in VoA. I know I can drop stuff in VoL pretty easy, but its no longer a hot zone which sucks.

So I only know very little when it comes to the crafting the tier armors, but I think in HoT you need a crafted piece of armor, a orb thingy, and a solution in the box... combined. There are different orbs for different tiers. I think you also need the T1 piece of armor to make the T2. Correct me if I'm wrong. but if so does this apply to VoA's tier armor creation also?
  4. Mokumara Elder

Also thanks for the reply!