Questions on a 2box bst/rng or bst/brd

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by o0shalka0o, Nov 14, 2018.

1. o0shalka0o New Member

After a ton of time over the past 2 weeks playing a bunch of different classes ive finally decided on bst as one of my classes.. but the second is up in the air. i only 2 box and i wanna make sure i can do anything i want whenever i want.. so this is what i am down to anyone box these 2 and or know much about them? would love to hear some pro's con's from some of you in regards to this since we have some downtime right now. why would you do one class over the other?
  2. Outlander Engine Elder

IMHO Beastlord + Bard. Bard will boost both the beastlord and the beastlord pet dps. You can /melody the bard so it's easier to focus on the beastlord.

Beastlord + Ranger means trying to play two melee characters at once. Lots of button pushing.
  3. Tucoh Augur

Bst/brd.
  4. Conq Augur

Bard. Melody is alone will improve your beastlord in every way. Learn a few macros, you'll be one button mezing adds in no time.
    Conq
  5. Waldagar Augur

Another vote for BST/BRD. BST requires a lot of input to maximize his output. RNG also requires a fair amount of input to maximize his output. BRD requires some input when performing some complicated pulls, but requires less input most of the time. BST/BRD has a lot of great synergies.
  6. Thraine Augur

BST/BRD all the way .. by playing 2 hybrid classes youll only lower your dmg output on the bst for small gains, with the bard you can fire up the melody and do more on your beastlord.
  7. Agoraphobic New Member

Consider gold account bst + j1/5 healer merc and silver account bard. You can roll a ranger on your gold and plvl him with bard when you're bored with bst/brd. Rng/brd is also pretty nice.