questions about Veteran AA

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Caray, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Caray Journeyman

Sorry if these have been answered somewhere, but I'm having a hard time finding the info I'm looking for.
    1. Do you still get to flag one character for every year on your account?
    2. Is the amount of characters you have available to flag shared across all servers?
    3. Is there any simple way to know how many characters you have left that can be flagged for them, or do you have to count the characters that have them to know how many you still have left?
    I just thought it would be nice to know more specific details about the Veteran AA before I just start claiming them to random characters. Trying to figure out how many characters I have left is my biggest concern. I've deleted several characters since the Veteran rewards went live, and I really don't remember if they had the rewards, so I have no idea how many characters I have left that can get them.
  2. Yther Augur

1: Yes
    2: Yes
    3: No super simple way. But as you said, count them and know how many years you're eligible for which you can generally find from the /played command, time entitled.

Things to note. Once /claimed on an account always taken from that account, even if account transferred, where the transferred to account will start with 2 claims the first year, due to the transferred character that was claimed on a different account. That account time determines the number (years) of rewards though.

Yther Ore.