Question Regarding Giving Items to NPCs

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Lockdown, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Lockdown Elder

I was farming bone chips in Kurn's Tower, and I received an achievement called Icky. It said that if I wanted to gain entrance to Cabilis, I would still need several hundred bone chips, but that I no longer had to hand them in four at a time.

Is there a new way to hand stacks of items to NPCs that doesn't involve giving them four at a time?

Addendum: I'm aware that faction gains in Cabilis are done by giving bone chips to Trooper Mozo, who stands outside the entrance to Cabilis in the Field of Bone. But in the past, this was done four at a time, a tedious task if you happened to have a few dozen or more bone chips to turn in.

I'm simply asking if there's a faster way now to turn in bone chips to Trooper Mozo.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Looks like it. From comments on Allah:

2020 - "turning in thousands of bone chips to Trooper Mozo (you don't have to hand them in one by one anymore, 1000 at a tme works ok)"

2015 - "plus you can hand in full stacks, so that makes it real easy. A handy bone chip vendor is Zari Ikura in Feerrott The Dream right at the PoK zone line. Buy 80 stacks (100 per stack) and haul them to Field of Bone and shove them into Trooper Mozo's quest box, 4 full stacks at a time."

2019 - "Also now that bone chips stack to 1000 it makes factioning with this quest even easier."
  3. Lockdown Elder

Thanks very much. Worked like a charm. Interesting, but the best I can hope for from the Scaled Mystics (without assuming Iksar form or using Alliance spells) is "indifferent." That's a hard faction to build up.
    CatsPaws likes this.
  4. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Basically, you can turn in stacks so you don't have to do 1 at a time. The side effect to that QoL improvement was old school turn in quests that use X of the same item, you can turn in huge stacks and do tons at a time.

For the faction, not all factions can get to ally. Each faction has a min and max range. Now that they added the faction window, click on the orange text Scaled Mystics and it will show you the range. You might be max faction but not ally.

Like, an innorruuk worshiping SK can't get all to some paladin factions, I think. Iksar are particularly picky iirc.