Question on the TLP's

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Coolo, Feb 5, 2016.

1. Coolo New Member

Coming back to the game I need some info to choose my server. What expansion is each of the TLP servers at, and how long until it hits/votes for the next one?

Fippy
    Lockjaw
    Phinigel
    Ragefire
    Vulak

Also, Vox is a new all expansion server? When did it go live and could people transfer there or did they start at 0?

Thanks so much in advance.
  2. BigDog Elder

There is this new search engine tool named Google that is wonderful.
  3. FeebleJ New Member

Actually, Google has been around for quite some time. If you were to google your answer you would realize this. Silly dog.

Anyway, I would like to know too. What expansion are all of the above at and when do they go to next? I really did look for it and even ask on the server but no one responded.
  4. Zansobar Augur

Phinny is the only real option as a TLP server.
  5. Batbener Augur

Fippy is on VOA or the one after I believe. They are like 2 or 3 xpacs from catching live. Lockjaw and Ragefire are on kunark. Phinny is on classic. Lockjaw and RF are traditional rule servers. Phinny doesn't allow more than one instance of EQ per computer, and does away with a lot of the third party stuff. Vox was a newer server like 3 or 4 years ago, and have been allowing transfers on for a while now, I could be wrong about that. Oh, and Vulak is a dead server, with a very good chance of you being the only one on it if you create a toon.
  6. Aurmoon Augur

Fippy Darkpaw is in Veil of Alaris with Rain of Fear launching on March 7th. Vulak is as dead as a server can get.